Tagore Foundation School Kolkata (TFSK) is a Non –Governmental Organization registered under the Society’s Registration Act. It was founded by Ms. Srabani Banerjee (SG) (M.A in Education & B.Ed (Spl)) and a few distinguished members of the school foundation committee. TFSK is an unique NGO of its kind located in the heart of Kolkata. It is an INCLUSIVE SCHOOL where differently-abled children (Mentally Challenged & Associated Disabilities related to Hearing, Language & Speech) and normal children share the same classroom. Though its journey started in the year 2001 with the name of “Little Hut”, it became a fully professional and operational school in the year 2008 and was renamed as Tagore Foundation School Kolkata.
* Regd. No. S/1L/57120 of 2008 – 09 dated 24/12/2008
* Registered under Person with Disabilities Act, 2016.
* Affiliated to West Bengal Board of Secondary Education.
* Affiliated to Pracheen Kala Kendra, Chandigarh.
* Donation qualifies for Income Tax Rebate under 80G
* Regd under FCRA (Foreign Contribution Regulations Act)
Contact : Ms. Srabani Banerjee (SG)
(M) 98301 42462, 79800 90438,
(L) 033 2418 7066
Get in Touch :
Tagore Foundation School Kolkata
31/3, Nivedita Sarani, Kolkata – 700075
Mobile: 98301 42462 / 79800 90438
Tel: 033 2418 7066
* Recipient of West Bengal NGO Leadership Award, 2018
* Recipient of Krishna Memorial Award
* Recipient of Supermom Award